Are you still not completely sold on promotional products and whether or not they are right for your business? Instead of trying to convince you ourselves, we’re going to let the numbers do it for us. Here are 5 amazing, and factual, statistics about promotional products that you should know.
- Adding Promotional Products to your marketing strategy improves your branding efforts by 44%. That’s right, promotional products can actually help improve every other facet or your multi-method marketing campaign. That’s because a tangible object with your logo on it will help consumers recall every other advertising method of yours that’s entered their radar in the past and then motivate them to share their experience verbally or on social media – leading to referrals, which we’ll get to later.
- 58% of consumers keep a promotional product anywhere from one to four years. Think on this. How many pens, bags, gadgets etc. do you have at home with a company logo on it. You’ve held onto them because they’ve served a purpose or provided some kind of positive experience that lead you to keep them. They’ve made an impression. Now, try to remember which company logos are printed on them? Allow us to move ahead to statistic number 3.
- 89% of consumers can remember the brand on a promotional product up to 24 months later. There’s that impression we mentioned. Promotional products create a positive experience that consumers remember and that is the key to branding. Every logo or message you can remember on your promotional knickknacks at home are part of a successful branding strategy.
- 91% of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen, 74% have at least one in their work space and 55% have at least one in their bedroom. Knowing this and the fact that most of these consumers can recall the particular company or brand from where these promos came is plenty of reason for you to provide custom gifts that are useful in several different aspects of a user’s life.
- Promotional products draw as many as 500% more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone. When we mentioned earlier how a tangible gift will motivate a client or customer to share their positive experience either verbally or on social media, this is what we were referring to. The proof is in the math. Up to 500% more of these referrals, as well as return business, follow the distribution of thank you gifts or promotional giveaways – which is an incredible ROI for the cost of the item.
Are you ready to give us a try now? Shop the enormous collection of promotional giveaways and custom gifts for every budget at Promotions Now and take advantage of our current special. With any order of $350 or more, enjoy free ground shipping up to a $75 value when you use our coupon code: MAYFREE75. Talk to your account rep. to get more details!